30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 10 ~ A book you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving.

Oh, oh, oh! I have the perfect one for today's book challenge.


Rowena's Key by A.J. Nuest wasn't something that I would have normally read, but A.J took the time to send me a request email so I accepted, and man was I glad that I did. 

Rowena's Key is actually part of a series by A.J. Nuest called The Golden Key Chronicles, and you can find my reviews of her other books in the series right here on Becca's Books. All the books in the series are fantasy based, which is why I didn't think that I was going to like them. In actual fact, I was right. I didn't like them. I LOVED THEM. I was completely absorbed within A.J.'s fantasy kingdom, and Rowena and Prince Caedmon are my favourite fantasy couple. (Something I never thought I would hear myself say) Honestly, this series is something else, and I completely surprised myself when I finished reading Rowena's Key and actually missed the characters. 

1 comment :

  1. Aw, you missed the characters? You sound like me. I always shed a tear when I write that final line to a story. And with Ro and Caedmon it was doubly worse because I'd been with them through four books! GAH! Thank you for this post, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete