30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 23 ~ Best book you've read in the last 12 months.

Ohhhh, such a toughie!
There are far too many to choose from for Day 23's challenge, so I'm going to cheat and choose about 3 ;) 

Number One ~ The Guestbook by Holly Martin 


Aurwh, I loved The Guestbook so, soo much! It was a beautifully written story about an array of crazy but adorable characters and I found it utterly enchanting. The way Holly told her story was just fantastic and an absolute breath of fresh air. If you haven't already read The Guestbook then I suggest you do so during the upcoming sunny days, because it will make you want to run away to a gorgeous cottage and leave a message in The Guestbook ;) 

Number Two ~ For Nick by Taylor Dean


for nick was a gorgeous little creation by Taylor Dean that kept me guessing the entire way through. I loved reading it and finding out who nick really was. It was romantic and special book just for being what it was. The cover wasn't too bad for the eyes either ;) Definitely a book that everybody should read at least once. It should also come with a great huge tissue warning because it will leave you blubbing like a baby and wondering if you're making the most of your precious life. 

Number Three ~ The Regret by Victoria Ashley 


I loved loved loved This Regret by Victoria Ashley, especially her main male character, the sexy Kellan Haze. God that guy was like a god. I still can't get him out of my mind now. Filthy swearing habits, tattoos, piercings and even plays guitars. Do I have your attention ladies? Anyway, the story of Kellan and Phoenix was a captivating one, one that had me hooked from the very first page. A dramatic and real love story between two people that nothing and no-one could ever keep apart. It was passionate, fiery and one that will remain with me for a very long time. Definitely planning to re-read This Regret when I get the chance. Kellan won't wait forever ;)

So, that concludes my three 'best books you've read in the last 12 months.' But trust me, there'd be about a million on here if I had the chance to name them all! There's just too many brilliant books out there to choose one. 





Post a Comment