30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 24 ~ Book you're most embarrassed to say you like/liked.

I'm not sure I'm embarrassed about any of the books that I've liked, why would I be? I'm a firm believer in that whole "each to their own" philosophy, so if I like something then I like something, and I think it should be that way for everybody. I don't like the fact that when I tell someone that I loved Fifty Shades of Grey, sometimes their answer is, "Oh my god, I can't believe you liked that!" I wouldn't dream of saying something like that to someone else, so why should someone have the right to dictate my taste in books? 

Yes, I did like Fifty Shades of Grey. In fact, I absolutely loved it, as well as Mr Grey and his filthy ways. What are you going to do? Lock me up. Go ahead ;) Just make sure the FSOG trilogy is in that cell with me, or even better, Christian Grey himself, hahahah! 

Post a Comment