30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 25 ~ The most surprising plot twist or ending.

+Charisse Reid absolutely shot-gunned my mind all up the wall with her crazy-ass ending to Accepted Fate #1. 


I absolutely adored this novel, almost as much as I adore the author. Luckily, Charisse included me in the build-up to Accepted Fate's publication and sent me chapters to read through. I have to say, I was spell-bound by her incredible characters and completely lost myself to Kinzleigh & Breyson's story. And then when the ending came... just BOOM. Knocked me right out of my seat and that's no exaggeration. If there was ever a way to end a fantastic first book in a series, then this would be it. Charisse is an exceptional writer and this was a real eye opener to the emotions that some authors are capable of wringing from you. So yes, the ending to Accepted Fate was definitely the most surprising, without a doubt.  

You can see my review for Accepted Fate by Charisse Reid here.

Post a Comment