30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 26 ~ Book that makes you laugh out loud.

The most recent book that I've read that resulted in me crying with laughter has to be Take Mum Out by Fiona Gibson. I absolutely adored this story, and the element of family and chaos made it all the more entertaining to me, because it is something that I am just so used to in my own home. Also, the cover is gorgeous and I love that too ;) It was a brilliant read, completely enjoyable and it's a book that I'm definitely planning on re-reading again some time in the future. 


Another book, a blast from the past, that had me giggling to death was The Undomestic Goddess by the fabulous Sophie Kinsella. I think the reason I laughed so much at this book was because the main character Samantha reminded me so much of myself because I am completely undomesticated. I just found the whole idea of the story completely and hilarious and had to stifle a laugh many times whilst riding to college on the bus ;) It was SUCH a funny and happy read, one of those classics that only Sophie Kinsella can create. 


Well, these are my choices, what are yours? What books make you laugh like no others? Feel free to share them with me in the comment box below!


Post a Comment