30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 30 ~ Book you couldn't put down.

Wow. It's the very last entry for my 30 Day Book Challenge and like the emotional little thing that I am, I feel a little teary eyed as I write this. It's been a wonderful journey, going right back to the books of my childhood to the books that I wanted to live in. I've loved it. So, today, for Day 30, I'm going to do a quick spotlight on the books that I haven't been able to put down. Unfortunately authors, I won't be able to tag you all in here, but I'm sure you'll find your way to it somehow. This is in no particular order. And thank you all, for writing and producing the magic that you do. Us readers would be lost without you.


Each and every one of the books above have had lasting effects on me, whether that be leaving me with a huge smile on my face or with a single tear sliding down my cheek. I love authors. So freaking much. Without you, I really don't know how I'd survive...

Becca xxx



1 comment :

  1. Okay, here's the thing. I have a strict rule that one should ever cry alone in my presence. So seeing this first thing as I awoke this morning, also brought happy tears of thanks and love to my eyes. Becca you are just too good. You're like a special gift I wanna wrap up and set beneath the Christmas tree. I am so, so darn lucky to have met you. Thank you so much for this, lovely. It filled my heart with a happy glow. x

    ReplyDelete