The 30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 2

Day 2 ~ Favourite side character 

I'm going to go with the most recent book that I have read for this one, No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday by Tracy Bloom. Although, I've met some amazing side characters in the past, so don't feel left out ;)

There was a character in NOHSOAT named 'Braindead', and I have no idea why, but I instantly liked him. His real name isn't actually Braindead. In fact, I'm not even sure what his real name is, but he was one of the main male character's bestfriends, and he made me laugh endlessly. 

He was such a lad. He was always in the pub, drinking and laughing, telling the most stupid jokes and constantly on about women. I really did think that he would forever remain in the 'typical bloke' category, until near the end of the book, when he came through and grew a pair. He was needed in the time of an emergency, and he did it. He did what he had to do, and I loved him for it! Braindead doesn't really play a huge role in the story, and he's only involved now and again, but I really liked him, and he was great addition to the story! 

Post a Comment