The 30 Day Book Challenge ~ Day 4

Day 4 ~ Book turned into a movie and completely desecrated.

I'm not really a fan of movies unless they're Disney, so I don't have much experience for Day 4's challenge. I have always been a firm believer that the book is always better than the film, and I stick by my guns. I haven't really read a lot of books that have been taken to the big screen, so I don't think that I can answer justly. 

But I will say that I am absolutely petrified of the Fifty Shades of Grey book being taken to the screens and being shot to pieces. Honestly, it terrifies me. I don't want them to ruin it. The experience I had of reading it will be nothing compared to the film, and if they ruin it in any way, so help me god ;) I do think Jamie Dornan is going to be the perfect Christian, he is quite hot, isn't he? ;) Okay. Very hot.  

Post a Comment