The Right Side of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot

"... as far as women went he had three rules: plenty of them, never at home, and no repeats..."


Title - The Right Side of Mr Wrong 
Author - Jane Linfoot 
Publication Date - March 6th 2014
Publisher - Harper Impulse UK
Format - eBook 
Pages - 174

The blurb

One-off, moving on sex, wasn't meant to be this hot...

When determined singleton Shea Summers is persuaded to become the "wife" of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger. 

Brooding playboy Brando Marshall is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling estate with production crew in tow. Surely she's just another woman after his wallet? And if she's looking for Mr Right, she's definitely hitting on the wrong guy. Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, perhaps Brando needs to teach this "gold-digger" a lesson! 

She's seizing the moment, he's breaking the rules, and when bad boys can be so much fun, who can resist getting on the right side of Mr Wrong...

Becca's thoughts

Well damn. Simply saying that I enjoyed The Right Side of Mr Wrong would be a complete and utter understatement. I LOVED, I repeat, LOVED reading this, and it is a gorgeous, flirty novel to add to your girly, romantic, chick-lit collection. 

Firstly, let's admire Jane's beautiful cover for The Right Side of Mr Wrong. That floral dress/skirt and those delicious heels are sure to hit a girl right in the heart. They are just perfect. I'm not going to lie, I would love a pair of those shoes, what girl wouldn't? And they're definitely eye-catching, that's for sure. I love everything about this cover, from the pretty feminine side of it, to the sexy, long-legged, heeled side of it. It just screams romance and attraction, and I adore it. Top marks from me for the cover, Jane! 

The plot behind Jane's story in The Right Side of Mr Wrong kept me entertained the entire way through. It was very entertaining and comical, as well as fiery and sexy too, which I loved. It kept me hooked and I really didn't want to be waiting too long before finding out where Jane took Brando and Shea next. It was definitely one of those "I just can't put this down" books, and those books are just the best. 

Shea Summers was a brilliant character. She was attractive, intelligent and just incredibly likeable, and I genuinely began to find myself caring for Shea and her feelings just after the plot really started to get going. I loved how Jane took Shea and placed her in this huge country manor with a charming, very dashing man. The attraction between Shea and Brando was electric, and watching their physical relationship bloom was the cherry on the cake. But let's be real, who would be able to keep their hands off and away from Brando? His swagger and confidence only added to his sex appeal, and when he found himself breaking his usual rules when it came to women, I couldn't help but say, aurwhhh. Because it adorable, but still hot and sexy, obviously. 

I loved EVERYTHING about this novel. The plot. The characters. The chemistry. The fact that Shea and Brando were complete opposites of each other from the get go. It was brilliant. A pure, chick-lit read that I would gladly lose myself in, again and again. 

Becca's Books is giving The Right Side of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot a fabulous rating of 5 golden stars. I'd recommend this book to anybody who loves hot, romantic reads with a great cast of characters. 

* * * 

    



1 comment :

  1. Thanks SO much for this FAB review Becca - so pleased you enjoyed TRSOMW ;)

    ReplyDelete