"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." ~ Mark Twain

Since the creation of Becca's Books, I have made some wonderful friends. Granted, I've never met any of them in real life but they feel like people that I have known for years. My daily routine is spruced up whenever one of them pops up and says, "Hi!"

Note-worthy Bloggers is all about me spreading the love and directing other readers out there to some fabulous blogs and their owners. They are all lovely, inspirational people that I feel privileged to know. The relevant links are below.  

* * *

~ Charlene Wedgner ~ 
Tweets @hellosweety26

~ Jo Hurst ~
Blogs at Cometbabesbooks
Tweets @Cometbabe

~ Erin McEwan ~
Blogs at Erin's Choice 
Tweets @erinschoicee

~ Jenny Marston ~
Tweets @jennymarston_xo

~ Sophie Hedley ~
Tweets @ReviewedTheBook

~ Simona Elena ~
Tweets @skydreamersimi

~ Sharon ~
Tweets @ShazsBookBlog

~ Laura Lovelock ~
Tweets @lauralovelock

~ Sam Smith ~ 
Blogs at The Book Corner
Tweets @sam_smith73

~ Shaun ~
Blogs at Book Addict Shaun
Tweets @bookaddictshaun

~ Isabell ~
Blogs at Dreaming With Open Eyes
Tweets @DWOE_REVIEWS



Post a Comment