Feature announcement ~ Make You Talk Tuesdays

Hello, you lovely bookish people!

I decided that it was time to bring in a new feature on Becca's Books, but what I really want is for you all to get involved. So, from now on, Tuesdays will no longer be called Tuesdays. Tuesdays will now be called Make You Talk Tuesdays! 

Each week, I'll be posting a question/subject that's up for debate and I would love it if you could all get involved by sharing your thoughts and opinions by commenting on the posts. These questions/subjects will mostly be book-related and I really hope you have some strong opinions that you're willing to share with me. Although no arguments please! ;) 

The first Make You Talk Tuesday will be happening on the 17th June 2014 at 9 am. I really hope you will get involved, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say. 

Until then, Becca xxx


Post a Comment