HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY ANNIE LYONS!


In case you didn't know, today is publication day for the fabulous Annie Lyons and her absolutely gorgeous novel #NotQuitePerfect, which is out today in beautiful paperback! 


Firstly, I need to say a MAHOOSIVE thank you to the publishers for sending me my very own copy of Not Quite Perfect in the post, along with some adorable tea-bags and chocolate! What is more perfect than that, eh? ;)

As well as writing my review for Annie's novel, I have also been invited to be part of a brilliant blogging chain, which I was emailed about beforehand! I chose the absolutely lovely Jo from @Cometbabe to be the person I linked the chain too, just for the simple fact that she is one of the most BEAUTIFUL people I know, inside and out. She is always there a chat, she always reads my crazy chunks of writing that I send her way, and she is always ready to talk books with me. She has been such a brilliant addition to my blogging experience, and I value her so bloody much. So, my message to Jo (using the #NotQuitePerfectBut hashtag) was this...

"You're #NotQuitePerfectBut you're an amazing friend, who always supports me. There's no showy-offy layers to you! You're just you and I think you're incredible!" 

You can find the links to the fabulous Jo's blog and Twitter below ~ 

As well as the #NotQuitePerfectBut blogging chain, I have also read & reviewed Annie's gorgeous title Not Quite Perfect, and you can find my review here! 

***

If you haven't heard the commotion about Not Quite Perfect then I have the (beautiful) cover and the blurb to tease you with, as well as the lovely Annie's bio and links!


The blurb

Sometimes having it all isn't enough... 

Emma has everything she's ever wanted. Her boyfriend's just proposed and her career has finally taken off. And so what if her latest client just happens to be downright gorgeous? She's getting married. Isn't she? 

Rachel's married with 2.4 children (well, actually, 3) and life is all about trying to leave the house in a non-stained top. Once it was about skinny cappuccinos, cocktails and dynamic ad agency meetings. She wants her old life back, but can it ever be the same? 

A sparkling, funny tale of two sisters and how often you don't know what you've got until it's gone. 

***

Annie Lyons is the best-selling author of Not Quite Perfect (now available in paperback) and Not Quite Perfect Christmas (A Short Story). Her new novel Dear Lizzie is published by Carina and available as an eBook. 


***

Lastly, a MASSIVE happy publication day to Annie Lyons. What a wonderful, gorgeous story, full of love and warmth and everything that a captivating novel should have! 

xxx












Post a Comment