Revealing Holly Martin's cover of The Prophecies

I don't know about you, but I think it's been way too long since we left Eve back in The Sentinel, the prequel to Holly's upcoming title The Prophecies, and I'm thinking it's about time that we caught back up with her, and carried on with her epic story.

Today, I'm helping Holly Martin to reveal her superhuman cover for the much-anticipated The Prophecies, and it-is-incredible. Feast your eyes upon it, readers.


The Prophecies
(The Sentinel Series, #2)
By Holly Martin
Released October 1st 2014

The world is a big place, will Eve really be the one to save it? 
   
Eve grows stronger and more powerful every day as she strives to ensure she is ready to face her destiny. But some of her gifts are unwelcome. Eve's visions of the future become darker and those she loves are in terrible danger. But when her actions result in tragedy, Eve is called before The Oraculum, the council that created her. 

When she is summoned to their castle she becomes aware of a rift between the council members that not only could endanger her life, but could put the whole planet at risk. Would The Oraculum really turn against her and risk everything? 

But in the darkness, a light burns bright. Her love for Seth is stronger than any of her powers. 

But as she battles against a new threat, can she really forsake those closest to her in order to save the world? Will everyone Eve loves survive? 

***

When I read The Sentinel by Holly Martin, I was hugely surprised with myself. My typical genre is romance/chick-lit, so the fantasy feel to The Sentinel was something that I wasn't entirely prepared for. I also wasn't prepared for the absolute epicness of Eve and her story, and the action-packed, breath-taking adventure that I was taken on. It blew my mind, again and again and again, and it feels as if I have been waiting forever to be reunited with the characters. The cover just says it all, really. Electrifying chemistry, earth-trembling events, and Holly Martin's unique writing style.  What more could you possibly want?

Oh, of course! You could possibly want to read The Sentinel, which is where Eve is first introduced to her astonishing powers, and her story really kicks off. If so, you'll be chuffed to know that The Sentinel is currently on sale for just 77p/99c, and you can download it here! And just in case you need a little persuasion, then you can also go here and read my 5* review. 


Post a Comment