Christmas tree competition!

Hello, lovely bookworms. 

If you didn't already know by now, I am a complete Christmas maniac. As soon it starts getting close to the BIG DAY, I lose my mind a little bit, and become a sort of deranged Christmas fairy. It may have something to do with the fact that I have a super big family, or it could just be the fact that I'm still a complete child. Either way, I LOVE the festive time of year, and I'm certain that I always will. 



Becca's Books is going to be running a little comp. The prize will be a £5 Amazon voucher, which I will email to the winner. 

Here's how it's going to work ~ When November the 1st rolls around, I want you to send me your Christmas tree photos. At midnight on November the 30th, I'm going to ask one of my little sisters to pick a winner from the photos. The reason I'll be asking my little sister is because I'll probably be in love with each and every photo, so there's no point in me trying to pick just one! Also, my little sister doesn't know any of you, so there'll be no favouritism going on! She, like me, is a Christmas maniac too. 

I understand that the prize is only small, but it's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see all of your photos! 

So, dig out the pics for me, bookworms! Christmas is on it's way! ;) 

Becca xxx

2 comments :

  1. Hehehe......love it!!!! Happy Christmas Becca!!!
    Did you mean midnight on 31st Oct.....so into 1st Nov??? ����⛄️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I mean, Sheerie! ;) Gosh, I'm bloody terrible! Paha, best get that changed! xxx

    ReplyDelete