Friday Favourite ~ 14th November 2014

Hello, gorgeous bookworms! See how rubbish I am? It's been TWO weeks since I last posted for my #FridayFavourite feature! I am utterly hopeless. Let's take a look at the books that I've read since then...


 


All of the above titles were absolutely fantastic, but I have to pick my #FridayFavourite! 
*DRUM-ROLL*

~ One Step Closer To You by Alice Peterson ~ 


This week, my #FridayFavourite has to be One Step Closer To You by Alice Peterson.

Before I read One Step Closer To You by Alice Peterson, I hadn't been truly gripped by a novel in a long time. This phenomenal story had it all, and I have no doubt in my mind that Polly's story will stay with me for a very long time indeed. Alice is out-of-this world, creating some of the most tense, *hold your breath* scenes that I have ever read, and it was insane, but in a good way. I seriously cannot wait to read more by the incredible author! 

You can find my review of One Step Closer To You by Alice Peterson here!

Alice Peterson can be found on FacebookTwitter and Goodreads.









Post a Comment