One Hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin ~ BLOG TOUR!

"If you want the horse and carriage, a thousand guests, the canapés, the speeches and the five course meal, we'll do it. But know that as long as you are my husband I'd be happy getting married in my jeans, and sharing a bag of fish and chips as celebration afterwards."


Title - One Hundred Christmas Proposals 
Author - Holly Martin
Publisher - Carina UK
Publication Date - 3rd November 2014
Format - eBook (Provided via author)

The blurb

The eagerly anticipated follow-up to One Hundred Proposals. 

If you thought Harry and Suzie's life couldn't get anymore sweepingly romantic than Harry asking her to marry him at the end of One Hundred Proposals - think again!

It's Christmas in a snow-kissed London, and the.PerfectProposal.com have vowed to carry out one hundred proposals in December. No easy task at the best of times - made even more complicated by Harry and Suzie trying to plan their first Christmas and a visit from the dreaded in-laws. But one hundred deliciously Christmassy proposals later they find themselves asking if everything is still perfect in their relationship...

Welcome back to the divinely warm world of One Hundred Proposals - with a sprinkling of pure, joyful, festive magic. 

Have yourself a very merry Christmas indeed with Holly Martin's Christmas novella. 

Becca's thoughts

When I read Holly Martin's One Hundred ProposalsI was convinced there was no way on earth that the romance meter could get any higher. Well readers, as I usually find myself turning out to be, I was wrong. Oh, so wrong! In fact, I do believe that the romance meter shattered and shot through the roof!

Following on from Harry and Suzie's story in One Hundred Proposals, we're back with the gorgeous couple and Christmas is upon us. Not only are the two trying to get ready for their first Christmas together, but Suzie's also preparing herself for meeting the in-laws, and there's just no stopping when it comes to the.PerfectProposal.com, especially when there are exactly one hundred proposals to create. There's barely time to breathe!

Holly Martin's genius creativity is back in full force. If you thought you'd seen it all in the previous book, then prepare to have your old, romantic hearts blown to smithereens all over again. From Leicester Square to The River Thames, the proposer's blog is filling up rapidly, leading right the way up to New Year's Eve, to Suzie's most anticipated proposal which is happening at one of her favourite places in the entire world. I would be lying if I said that my own expectations of being proposed to are not now sky-high (sorry boyfriend), because the sheer beauty within Holly's words is so hard not to fall hopelessly head over heels in love with. Just as I did in the first book, I was in awe of the thought and passion that Holly put into the story, not only with the proposals that Harry and Suzie organise, but with the entire book itself. There's something breathtaking about Holly's writing. It captures the essence of true love perfectly. If I could marry a book, One Hundred Christmas proposals would be that book. 

Suzie, Suzie, Suzie. Probably one of the luckiest fictional females in the world. Not only are Suzie and Harry now an actual couple, but they're completely and utterly in love with each other, and after praying hard during the first book that they'd finally become an item, Holly Martin granted my wish. To me, and I'm sure to many other fans, it became absolutely vital that I read of them kissing and playing in that way that lovers do. The first book had such an amazing build-up, this was like the climax, so I was unbelievably happy when it happened. It felt so good to be back within the cocoon of Harry and Suzie, to be back with the proposals and the swoon-worthy romance, I think I actually squealed. Oh, and of course I can't forget to mention the little heartthrob that is Harry! He's still as gorgeous as ever, even more so now that he's Suzie's boyfriend. It's true what they say! "You always want what you can't have." It's sad to think that Harry is now well and truly "off the market", but we can sigh and flutter our eyelashes from afar ladies! Unfortunately for us, but fortunately for Suzie, Harry only has eyes for one woman, and I think it's safe to say that it's going to remain that way. Sorry girls! Within One Hundred Christmas proposals, we get to see the true force of Harry's feelings for Suzie, and trust me when I say it will knock you right off your feet, and probably make you quite jealous too, just so you're aware. 
    
The essence of Christmas is laced throughout Holly's writing. The assembling of Christmas trees, the sorting of presents, the visiting of family and friends. It was truly stunning! I was captivated right the way through, and I can assure you that you'll be the same. There's light-hearted drama, passion, love, friendship, and everything that forces you into your pyjamas so that you can snuggle down with this story, with a frothy hot chocolate, and lose yourself to Holly's words. As well as that, there's a few surprises along the way that will have you, if you're anything like me, bawling like a baby. 

Becca's Books is giving One Hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin FIVE GORGEOUS CUPCAKES! A beautifully moving story to add to your Christmas reads shelf. You'll be falling in love again and again and again, I promise. 




  




Post a Comment