Chance to be a character in Sebastian Gregory's 2015 release!

Hello lovers of books!

If you follow me on Twitter, then you'll have probably seen me ranting and raving about a man called Sebastian Gregory. No? Well, let me let you in on a little secret. He's awesome, and so are his books...

 

I have, sadly, only read two of these four books, those being The Boy in the Cemetery and A Christmas Horror Story, both equally creepy, strange, weird and wonderful, and most definitely guilty pleasures of mine! I think everybody has a dark side within them, and Seb seems to speak right to my dark side! I always imaging a sort of Tim Burton scene when I'm reading Seb's books... They're eerie, abnormal, and satisfyingly different! He truly is one of a kind, and if you've read any of Seb's books, then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Sebastian Gregory has decided that it's time to add one of you lovely lot as a character in his next book which he'll be releasing next year. Incredible, right?! 

Continuing on from the theme of creepy, un-santa-like things coming down the chimney in Seb's latest book A Christmas Horror Story, it's simple to enter. You just need to comment on this post, and tell me what you wouldn't like to see coming down your chimeny on Christmas Eve. What are you most of scared of? What would make you scream the house down if you saw it dropping down your chimney? What would make your heart stop? Clowns? Aliens? Monsters? Ghosts? 

And that's it! As simple as that! 

Just enter below, and the winner will be chosen randomly on January 5th 2015! Good luck to all who enter, and fingers crossed Seb doesn't put you into fictional situation that's not too terrifying! ;) 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments :

  1. I would jump out of the window of my flat if a swarm of wasps came down my chimney, never mind the fact it's an upstairs flat! ARRRGGHHH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arghh! I'm not very fond of wasps either, Charlotte! xxx

      Delete
  2. How odd, Charlotte - the very same thing would scare me.
    However, even more scary would be the appearance of a Triffid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loads of cotton balls ,blood or sick lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. water, i drowned when i was eight and have been scared stiff ever since

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloody cannibalistic clowns... I would actually die if I saw that... obviously...

    ReplyDelete