Karen Aldous's Top Xmas songs!

Today on Becca's Books, the fabulous Karen Aldous, author of The Vineyard and recently published The Chateau, is sharing her top Christmas songs with me! Get yourself a nice hot drink, snuggle down, and enjoy a spot of Christmas listening.


1.) A Warm Little House On A Hill ~ Motown ~ Stevie Wonder

 

2.) One Little Christmas Tree ~ Stevie Wonder


3.) Last Christmas ~ Wham


4.) All I Want For Christmas ~ Mariah Carey 


5.) Merry Christmas Everybody ~ Slade 



6.) Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree ~ Brenda Lee



7.) I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday ~ Wizzard


8.) It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas ~ Michael Buble 


9.) Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Michael Buble 


10.) Do They Know It's Christmas ~ Band Aid 


11.) Santa Baby ~ Eartha Kitt 


12.) All Alone On Christmas ~ Darlene Love


13.) White Christmas ~ Bing Crosby 


14.) One More Sleep ~ Leona Lewis


Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous top Christmas songs with me, Karen! I have to admit, I had a little boogie to these as I listened. They're sure to get everybody in the Christmas mood!

xxx





1 comment :

  1. My fave is definitely 'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year' by Andy Williams :) x
    http://youtu.be/qOdKxkzierY

    ReplyDelete