HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY ANGELA MARSONS!

Today on Becca's Books, I'm wishing the wonderful Angela Marsons a very happy publication day! Silent Scream is published today by the fabulous Bookouture, and despite this not being my usual choice of genre, I have heard SO MANY good things about this book, & it's now on my to-read pile!


Even the darkest secrets can't stay buried forever...

Five figures gather round a shallow grave. They had all taken turns to dig. An adult-sized hole would have taken longer. An innocent life had been taken but the pact had been made. Their secrets would be buried, bound in blood...

Years later, a headmistress is found brutally strangled, the first in a spate of gruesome murders which shock the Black Country. 

But when human remains are discovered at a former children's home, disturbing secrets are also unearthed. D.I. Kim Stone fast realises she's on the hunt for a twisted individual whose killing spree spans decades.

As the body count rises, Kim needs to stop the murderer before they strike again. But to catch the killer, can Kim confront the demons of her own past before it's too late?

***

Now, I'm not normally one for thrillers, but I have to admit that this sounds like the sort of book that will keep me prisoner until I turn the very last page! After all of the fabulous comments that I've heard from fellow bloggers, I just don't think it would be acceptable for me to miss out on Angela Marsons' Silent Scream.

HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY, ANGELA! I HOPE IT'S WONDERFUL!








2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a scary, keep-you-up-all-night-till-it's-finished book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually one for thrillers, but seeing all the twitter and blog attention this book is getting, I've downloaded to my Kindle and it'll be my next read. Looking forward to your review on this!

    ReplyDelete