HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY ELLEN FAITH!

Today on Becca's Books, I'm spreading the bookish love by wishing the one and only Ellen Faith an absolutely marvellous publication day! Today sees the publication of Ellen's new novella Learn to Love Again, and I am so SO excited about this one guys, I cannot even tell you.


Living in a small seaside village can have its perks, but after the death of her husband, Lillie Gilbert finds the people she grew up with turning against her faster than the tide rolls out. 

As she grieves for the life they planned, the life they'll never live, she leans on her best friend for support and tries to come to terms with the fact that one day, she may have to open up her heart to a new life and new love.

After losing her childhood sweetheart, can Lillie really Learn to Love Again? 

***

I haven't yet read Learn To Love Again but I can tell you that, after reading all of Ellen's previous novels, there is no doubt that it will be absolutely fantastic! I enjoy this author's so much, and with this one being classed as a tearjerker, I'm sure I'll be needing a box of tissues by my side, too. 

HAPPY PUBLICATION DAY, MISS FAITH!!!

Also, be sure to keep up with Ellen's Learn To Love Again blog tour!












1 comment :

  1. I read it earlier this week and it's brill! Can't wait for the blog tour x

    ReplyDelete