Revealing Rebecca Raisin's cover of Secrets at the Maple Syrup Farm

BOOKWORMS!
I feel like I have been waiting for Rebecca's cover of her brand new novel FOREVER!! But it's fine, it's okay, because TODAY IT'S HERE ON BECCA'S BOOKS! AND I KNOW I SEEM REALLY SHOUTY WITH ALL OF THESE CAPITALS BUT I AM JUST SO SO SO SOOOO EXCITED TO BE SHARING THIS WITH YOU ALL AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AND WOW! 

Here it is, lovelies. The fabulous cover of Secrets at the Maple Syrup Farm by the wonderful Rebecca Raisin. 
Could it be any more perfect?


Secrets at the Maple Syrup Farm
By Rebecca Raisin
Published April 1st 2015

Clay's inheritance of Maple Syrup Farm came at the perfect time. Leaving city life behind he headed for maple-tree surrounded Ashford, Connecticut. Getting the farm in working order again might be back breaking work - but it seems to be the only way for Clay to finally forget about the girl who once broke his heart...

Lucy's had enough of rules and the stress of planning her life down to the very last detail. Looking for an adventure she stumbles upon Maple Syrup Farm and it's gorgeously gruff owner. This could be the perfect place to hide out...! 

But the tranquillity and warmth of Maple Syrup Farm is enough to heal even the most battered of hearts. There are very few problems in life that can't be cheered up by maple syrup!

***

I seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY cannot wait to get my little grabby hands on this book. Rebecca is such a wonderfully charming author, with characters and settings that capture your heart after just one chapter. Since reading the author's previous books, and waiting for her newest to arrive, I definitely feel as if there's been something missing from my bookish life, and now that it's here, I know exactly what that something was. 

Beautiful cover, intriguing title, and I cannot wait to lose myself to the story within!



  

2 comments :

  1. Maple syrup does indeed make everything better. The book sounds wonderful--thanks for shining your spotlight on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great... will have to be getting a copy when it's out!

    ReplyDelete