Becca's Sunday bookshelf!


Well, lookie here! It's the first EVER Becca's Sunday Bookshelf post, and my oh my, has it been an AMAAAAZING week full of beautiful books for this bookish obsessive. 

Seeing as this is the FIRST Sunday bookshelf post, I'm going to be playing it by ear, because I've never really done a weekly wrap-up before. So, if you have any tips, feel free to post them below in the comments section, as you know that I ALWAYS LOVE to hear from you lovely lot!

~ Books from me, to me ~

If ever I want to treat myself, it's always going to be with either a brand new pair of pyjamas, or with a brand new book. From time to time, I'll have a little splurge and treat myself to any books that happen to catch my eye that day. This week, I spoilt myself to a varied 6-book collection, and I'm super excited for when I can finally get around to reading them, as they all sound FANTASTIC!


Don't Tell the Groom by Anna Bell 

A Seaside Affair by Fern Britton 

Three by Sarah Lotz

The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas

Mother Mother by Koren Zailckas

Runaway Wife by Rowan Coleman 

DON'T THEY LOOK MAGNIFICENT?! 
I'm seriously looking forward to digging into each and every one of the above titles. Each of the authors are brand new to me, so it's going to be fabulous to see what each author has to offer! 

~ Books from the publisher, to me ~

There is NOTHING, nothing in this world, that compares to the joy of the postman handing over bookish parcels, and I just KNOW that you agree with me on that one! This week has been incredible in terms of receiving books from the publishers, and I feel super grateful to have been given the opportunity to grace these stunning proofs with my fingertips. 



I truly feel like the luckiest book blogger alive right now. Like, seriously.SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS TO BE DEVOURED!!!

The Chateau on the Lake by Charlotte Betts

The Saffron Trail by Rosanna Ley

Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond

A Good Catch by Fern Britton 

Disclaimer by Renee Knight 

Wow. Just wow. 
ALL OF THESE BOOKS AND SO LITTLE TIME! 

~ Special mentions ~

This week, I also received my prize from the lovely Sharon over at Shaz's Book Blog, which was a GOOORGEOUS copy of Lucinda Riley's The Italian Girl, which is going to be my first ever Lucinda Riley read, woop! Thanks so so much, Sharon. YOU-ARE-A-STAR!



~ Books I've reviewed this week ~

I've slowed down recently in the reviewing department, but this week on Becca's Books I have reviewed...


(And that's it... *hides*) 
But if you head over to my review of The Grand Reopening of Dandelion Cafe by Jenny Oliver, there's an eBook giveaway taking place, so make sure you enter! It's a truly scrumptious book, I promise!

Well, beautiful bookish folk, that's my Sunday bookshelf! 
I hope you enjoyed having a mooch, and please let me know if you enjoyed it! Any thoughts or comments you know what to do!

Until next time... 
























8 comments :

  1. Some fab books in your haul and postbox this week, enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, lovely!
      Yes, I was lucky enough to receive some amazing titles this week, as well as my haul which I'm VERY much looking forward to!
      Happy reading!

      B xxx

      Delete
  2. I think this kind of post is a great idea (maybe just because I'm nosy!) All of these books look amazing, looking forward to seeing your reviews!

    I'm green with envy at the post you've had from publishers- they all look beautiful! I think I might need some tips on how to get onto their lists as these have me drooling, especially Lucy Diamond and Charlotte Betts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurwh, thank you so much, Laura! I am seriously looking forward to them ALL! Have you ever read The Apothecary's Daughter by Charlotte? It is beautiful! If you can't get your hands on review copy, I'd suggest getting yourself a copy of that one. It's such a gorgeous introduction into her writing!

      Thanks for commenting, flower!
      Happy reading, B xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh, also Laura, in regards to getting on publisher's lists, you can usually find a direct email for their publicity contacts on the websites, or send a couple of tweets on Twitter! You just have to keep a good eye out for them! xxx

      Delete
  3. Some lovely books you received this week.The Oyster Catcher and Don't Tell the Groom are both very good. Your proofs look fabulous and I love reading weekly round up posts, especially with book post in them. Just need to try and not get too jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurwh, thanks so much, Rachel! Really looking forward to The Oyster Catcher! The Olive Branch comes out soon, doesn't it? It looks and sounds lovely!! I'm so glad you like the first post, so I'll definitely make them a weekly thing! ;)

      Happy reading lovely!
      B xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Becca. I really enjoyed this new feature! And I'm also a teeny bit jealous of your new book additions! I loved "Don't Tell The Groom", which I read on my hen do last year so would definitely recommend! Hope you enjoy all these beauts though - happy reading! xoxo

    ReplyDelete