COVER REVEAL ~ Rebecca Pugh's Return to Bluebell Hill

I can't quite believe that, today, I'm sharing the cover of my debut novel Return to Bluebell Hill

Since the beginning, Becca's Books has been helping other authors to reveal their gorgeous covers, to share them with the world and squeal about how pretty they are. But today? Today is really rather crazy because today, I'm sharing my own cover. The tables have turned, I'm on the other side of it, and I'm absolutely head over heels in love with what I have to show you. I've said it a million times already but this just feels so surreal, and I can hardly dare to believe that it's happening. But it is, so I'm rolling with it, and enjoying every single second...

Bookish beauts, I am utterly delighted to be sharing with you my final cover for Return to Bluebell Hill. I hope you love it as much as I do!


The blurb

Home is where the heart is...
Jessica McAdams has never belonged anywhere; never truly felt at home. Of course, what did she expect from parents who never made her feel welcome in her own house? Leaving her life in London to return home to the charming country village of Bluebell Hill is harder than she thought.Especially as she never considered she'd be returning under such heart wrenching circumstances...
Clearing out the stunning and imposing Bluebell House after her parents’ death is difficult for Jessica—they never had the best relationship and now it’s too late. Yet spending time in the house that was never a home, having afternoon tea with dear old friend Esme—and sharing hot, sizzling kisses with delectable gardener Rueben!—opens Jessica’s eyes to the potential of Bluebell House… Could this big old, beautiful manor really be her forever home? Is Bluebell Hill where her heart is, has always been?
Jessica soon dares to dream of her very own home with delicious Rueben by her side. But when a deep, dark secret of Bluebell House is unearthed, Jessica’s world is turned upside down…
Will Jessica ever find where her heart truly lies?


I have been staring at it since it arrived in my inbox and I really don't think that I will EVER EVER EVER get bored of seeing my name on it, or looking at the image because it just fits the story within so damn perfectly. I know, I'm obviously biased, but my publishers, Carina, must have climbed right inside of my head because what they've achieved is amazing, and I really can't thank them enough for making the cover of my debut novel one that I will never tire of looking at. My heart is singing right now!

I also need to take a moment to say a huge, massive, ridiculously big THANK YOU for all of the unbelievable support that I've received from bloggers and authors alike. You have all been amazing and it means the world to me. All of the tweets, RTs, comments, excitement, the eagerness to see this gorgeous cover, the eagerness to read my debut, it's all incredible. I don't know how I've managed to gain so many kind friends, but I appreciate each and every one of you.

With that said, it's definitely time for me to go! 
If you're reading this right now, thank you for stopping by Becca's Books. This is such a monumental post, one that I never thought I'd be writing, but here I am. 

If you fancy taking a closer peek at Return to Bluebell Hill, you can find my debut novel on





3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful cover, completely worthy of a lovely lady. Can't wait to read it, many congratulations again. I think you are going to get some great reviews on this book, with all of us wanting more!!
    Amanda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be thrilled with it, it's so pretty!! I really love that combination of colours. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks and sounds lovely. Congratulations - must be such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete