COVER REVEAL! - Victoria Walters' The Summer I Met You

Now today, I'm super-excited about the cover that I'm about to share with you all! It is the gorgeous cover of Victoria Walters' short story with Headline, and is due to be published February 11th 2016 as the prequel to her later novel The Second Love of My Life which will arrive April 7th 2016. The Summer I Met You sounds and looks to be an absolutely beautiful beginning to an enchanting love story, so I really am quite excited to read both! But until then, we'll just have to make do with the stunning cover until publication day arrives, which really isn't so bad when you feast your eyes on it, I promise!

So here it is, beautiful bookish folk! *sighs happily* Isn't she a beauty?


Title - The Summer I Met You
Author - Victoria Walters
Publication Date - February 11th 2016
Publisher - Headline Review
Format - Kindle Edition

Escape to Cornwall and meet the characters of Talting in this wonderful digital short story and prequel to Victoria Walters' captivating debut novel, The Second Love of My Life.
This is a summer romance that will last a lifetime...


Victoria Walters has always loved creating stories. Her first book was handwritten when she was sixteen years old, and closely modelled on the Sweet Valley High series. Victoria studied sociology at Warwick University and has since worked for a business publisher and as a Waterstones bookseller. She lives in Surrey with her cat Harry (named after Harry Potter, not Harry Styles).

Her debut novel The Second Love of My Life will be published by Headline in 2016.

Dancing in the Fire, her New Adult romance, was the winner of a short story competition run by Simon & Schuster and is available as an eBook exclusive now.

You can find Victoria Walters on Twitter | victoria-writes.com
You can find The Summer I Met You on -














Post a Comment