Christmas on Becca's Books | Christmas Memories by D.R. Graham

~ Christmas Memories ~

By D.R. Graham

Hi Everyone! My name is Danielle, and I write as D.R. Graham. Becca has invited me to share a little about my favourite holiday moments. I was born in the Yukon and grew up in Prince George, Canada, where it gets very cold in the winter. Christmas was always a highlight for us as kids. Baking gingerbread and cinnamon buns, setting up the nativity scene, and playing in the snow once it got dark on Christmas Eve are some of my most vivid memories.


My all-time favourite Christmas movie is NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION. I watch it every year, and even though I know each line by heart, it still makes me laugh.

My favourite baking tradition in our family is the gingerbread carousel. It's fun to make, but even more fun to eat.


My favourite types of gifts to give and receive are homemade. This year, my family members are getting these cute little pine cone elves and a donation to a charity in their name:


What are your favourite holiday traditions?


Thanks for letting me share a little about our memories and traditions. I hope everyone has a happy and peaceful holiday season. 



D.R. Graham is the author of One Percenter (Entangled), The Handler (Entangled), RANK (HarperCollins), the upcoming BRAMPTON BEACH series (HarperCollins), and the Apple iBooks best selling young adult novel, HIT THAT AND YOU'RE DEAD. She is also an award winning columnist for the Richmond News.

She worked as a social worker with at-risk youth for seven years before becoming a therapist in private practice. The clients she works with are children and teenagers. Her novels deal with issues relevant to young and new adults in love, transition, or crisis.

She currently lives in Vancouver, British Columbia with her husband.

You can find D.R. Graham on Twitter | drgrahambooks.com



Post a Comment