Christmas on Becca's Books | Three Christmas Wishes by Rhianne, Little Novelist

~ My Three Christmas Wishes ~

By Rhianne, Little Novelist

So it's that time of year again and this time I get to spend some of it on Becca's lovely blog so thank you for having me! Christmas is a time for family, where everyone gets together and shares in the magic of it all. The title of this post is speaking to the inner writer in me, Three Christmas Wishes sounds like an epic holiday story to write, but that's besides the point, in some families it's tradition to make three wishes and today I will be sharing mine. 

1. I wish I could win the lottery. Now I know what you're all thinking, that's everyones wish, and you're right it is but I genuinely would. There is so much I could do if I just had the money. Story of your life right? I want to win the lottery to do practical things, pay off my mortgage, student loan, car finance, parents mortgage and allow myself to live the life I want as a writer. I wouldn't need people to buy my writing, I could self publish and not worry about finding the cash. It would literally solve all my problems.

2. I wish I could host christmas for once. Begin the youngest it's not going to be my turn for a while but I'd love nothing more than to be able to have all of my immediate family round for christmas dinner and to surprise them all. If I could actually make a christmas dinner thats is... First time for everything right?

3. I wish I had the time to finish my work in progress. It's no secret that I am writing a book, in fact I talk about it a lot more than I did when I started it last year for NaNo. I would love nothing more than to finish it finally and have it published for the world to see. I'm planning on a couple of excerpts on the blog so if it every gets finished you'll find it there!

So there you have it. Some simple Christmas wishes that might inspire me to write a Christmas story. If you think I should leave me a comment telling me what you'd like to see. 

You can find Rhianne on Twitter | littlenovelist.com

Post a Comment