Christmas on Becca's Books | Top 5 Christmas songs by Simona, Sky's Book Corner

~ Top 5 Christmas songs ~

By Simona

Music is a big part of my life and when it comes to Christmas, Christmas songs are next to the lights and the atmosphere my favourite things about this time of the year. I sing in a choir and we have sung lots of Christmas songs, which makes this even harder.

Oh Holy Night: I sag this song several times the choir and I really love it. It’s just beautiful and gets you in the festive mood, sparkly and sweet. Here is my fave version of the song:

Ding Dong Merrily On High: I sang this in my voice lessons and then also for a music test at Uni, it brought me luck and I really enjoyed singing it. I think it’s bubbly and festive at the same time. Here a version by Celtic Women (they are great): 

All I Want For Christmas (Michael Bublé): Ok, so you might say that you’ve heard that song too many times, but let’s be honest it’s a classic and Michael Bublé’s version is fab! 

Shake up Christmas (Train): Know this song from the Coca Cola  Christmas commercial?! I just love it!!! It’s great to sing along, I taught it to the kids at school last year and they loved it: 

Last Christmas (Bliss): Yes, another one of those, I know, but wait until you hear this acapella version of it, just fab, fab and fab!!! 

Believe me I could continue here, but I think these are my Top 5, it’s a great mixture of songs and they all have a meaning for me.

Thanks Becca for letting me visit you blog, I really enjoyed writing this post.

You can find Simona on Facebook | Twitter | skysbookcorner.blogspot.co.uk




1 comment :

  1. Awww! Good picks :) Carol of the Bells remains my absolute favorite Christmas song...but My Favorite Things is up there too. I would be okay if Michael Buble just took over all radio airwaves during the Christmas season <3

    ReplyDelete