Cover Reveal - The Second Love Of My Life by Victoria Walters

Good morning! I'm super excited this morning to be sharing with you the updated cover of Victoria Walters' The Second Love Of My Life. The proofs of Victoria's debut novel have been doing the rounds and it seems that people are loving this story. So much so that the book's cover now has a fabulous quote from the one and only Giovanna Fletcher sitting proud as punch on the front. I honestly couldn't be more excited for Victoria!

So, without further ado, let me show you the updated cover of Victoria Walters' The Second Love Of My Life...

Available on Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon US


Title - The Second Love Of My Life
Author - Victoria Walters
Publication Date - April 7th 2016 (Paperback & eBook)
Publisher - Headline Review

Blurb
In the Cornish town of Talting, everyone is famous for something.
Until recently Rose was known for many things: her infectious positivity; her unique artistic talent; and her devotion to childhood sweetheart Lucas.
But two years ago that changed in one unthinkable moment. Now, Rose is known for being the young woman who became a widow aged just twenty-four.
Though Rose knows that life must go on, the thought of carving out a new future for herself is one she can barely entertain. Until a newcomer, Robert, arrives in Talting for the summer...

Can Rose allow herself the chance to love again?


Sounds beautiful, doesn't it? I've recently read the short-story prequel to The Second Love Of My Life (find my review of The Summer I Met You here) and utterly adored it! It was the perfect introduction to the characters of Talting and managed to get me pretty excited about the full novel which arrives in April. And as for the cover? Don't get me started. *swoon*

Anyhow, do let me know your thoughts on this book/the cover. I have a feeling this is one for us all to get pretty excited about, and from the looks of things, plenty of people will agree with me on that!

About the author

Victoria Walters has always loved creating stories. Her first book was handwritten when she was sixteen years old, and was closely modelled on the Sweet Valley High series. Victoria studied sociology at Warwick University and has since worked for a business publisher and as a Waterstones bookseller. She lives in Surrey with her cat Harry (named after Harry Potter, not Harry Styles).

Her debut novel THE SECOND LOVE OF MY LIFE will be published by Headline in 2016.

DANCING IN THE FIRE, her New Adult romance, was the winner of a short story competition run by Simon and Schuster and is available as an eBook exclusive now.
You can find Victoria Walters on Twitter | victoria-writes.com









Post a Comment