Cover Reveal: Down on Daffodil Lane by Rebecca Pugh

Happy Friday, lovely book folk!

Now, you all know how much I love a good cover reveal. I've been taking part in them, and helping to share the cover love for other authors, since Becca's Books was created. So you can imagine how incredibly surreal it feels to be revealing my own book cover! I did umm and ahh about doing this, in case people thought I was being a bit boastful about it, and boastful I am not. But after much consideration, I decided why not? Plus, I've revealed both of my previous covers here too. These moments don't happen all the time, in fact I never thought this moment would happen for me at all, and so I am utterly delighted to be revealing the gorgeous cover of my third book with Carina UK here on Becca's Books today!

Without further ado, I give you the cover of Down on Daffodil Lane, written by me! (Squealy squealy SQUEAL!)

Available on Amazon UK | Amazon US

Blurb

A charmed life…

Maria Charm’s world might have recently crumbled, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to let it get her down.
Sure, her ex-husband broke her heart and decimated her trust, and while it would be so tempting to spend forever in her dressing gown, a tub of ice-cream in one hand and a glass of Chardonnay in the other, Maria wants more from her new—single—life!
A make over of her lovely little cottage on Daffodil Lane and a new job at Harriet’s cafĂ© are just the distractions Maria needs to carve a new life in the country. One distraction she doesn’t need is Mr Tall, Brooding and Handsome from down the lane! Brad may only be in town temporarily, but there’s nothing temporary about the tingles Maria feels at his touch…
After everything she’s been through, can Maria ever trust a man again? Could risking her heart with Brad lead to a charmed life on Daffodil Lane?
Once again, Carina UK have captured my character's story PERFECTLY! I love the daffodils, the house sitting pretty just to the right, which plays a pretty big role in this story. Down on Daffodil Lane is a story of self-discovery, letting go of the past, and learning to love life again, in the picture-perfect setting of Daffodil Lane, tucked away in Loland Green.
So, what do you think? Like it? Love it? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments box below, and if you've popped by Becca's Books today to read this post, THANK YOU! I've received the most magical support from the book community since Return to Bluebell Hill (my first book) was published, and I always try to return it in some way. So, to all of those who have cheered me on and shared in my excitement, thank you a million times over. It really does mean the world to me. No, scratch that. It means the GALAXY!

Have a fantastically fun Friday, book folk.



   

Post a Comment