Cover Reveal: The One with the Wedding Dress by Erin Lawless

This afternoon on Becca's Books, I'm absolutely delighted to be revealing to you the cover of The One with the Wedding Dress by the FABULOUS Erin Lawless. This is Erin's second novella in her gorgeous new series Bridesmaids, and honestly, it is absolutely beautiful. Don't believe me? See for yourself! And what makes this even better is the fact that I have a video including one of the author's very own bridesmaids talking about the journey to finding Erin's wedding dress. I found it wonderful to watch and I hope you do too!


Available on Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon US
Arrives July 14th 2016 (eBook)

For fans of romantic comedies like Bridesmaids and Four Weddings & a Funeral, and bestselling authors Mhairi McFarlane and Jenny Oliver, this is a hilarious new romantic comedy series about one bride and her four best friends.

Gah! Isn't it a beauty? I, for one, cannot wait to get my hands on this fabulous new series from Erin Lawless, and the covers are to die for! It's available for preorder right now, so what are you waiting for? Pop over and one-click! Perfect for the summer, and the approaching wedding season.




Post a Comment