Cover Reveal: The Secret Wife by Gill Paul

This evening on Becca's Books, I'm thrilled to be teaming up with Avon in the reveal of Gill Paul's The Secret Wife, which is coming your way this August. I don't know about you, but I think there's something dramatic and moving about this cover. Well, even without the cover, the title intrigues me completely, so already I feel like we're onto a winner. Anyway, without further ado, here is the stunning cover of The Secret Wife by Gill Paul. Like it? Love it? Let me know!

Available on Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon US
Arrives August 25th 2016 (eBook and paperback)
- Blurb -
A Russian grand duchess and an English journalist. Linked by one of the world's greatest mysteries...

1914
Russia is on the brink of collapse, and the Romanov family faces a terrifyingly uncertain future. Grand Duchess Tatiana has fallen in love with injured cavalry officer Dmitri, but events take a catastrophic turn, placing their romance - and their lives - in danger...

2016
Kitty Fisher escapes to her great-grandfather's remote cabin in America, after a devastating revelation forces her to flee London. There, on the shores of Lake Akanabee, she discovers the spectacular jewelled pendant that will lead her to an extraordinary, long-buried family secret...

Haunting, moving and beautifully written, The Secret Wife effortlessly crosses centuries, as past merges with present in an unforgettable story of love, loss and resilience.

Sounds beautiful, no? A story to really become lost in. As always, feel free to tell me what you think in the comment box. I'm always interested to hear other readers' thoughts. Thanks to Avon for allowing me to take part in the cover reveal this evening. It's a stunner, that's for sure!





Post a Comment